Weekend? Oh yes, it was great, the food was great... everything. What did I do that was so special? I got to make a 5 and a half hour drive to go home so I could spend about 2 days with my boyfriend. He cooked dinner Friday night, and I got to make him dinner Saturday. We both had shrimp on our minds, since that was the main ingredient in both of our meals.
They were both filling and good. We watched movies and just spent time with each other.
It was sad for me to leave him on his birthday, but when you have classes to get to on Monday morning, one must do what they need to. And abandoning him before Valentine's day... sadness... :(
I'll make up for it with my friends though. I'm sure I can sucker some of them into watching random chick flicks with me. lol.
So my brain is slowly dying... I'm tired, running on what ever sleep I collected over the weekend. I think it's getting down to empty now. I'll have to rant some tomorrow about some things from last week that I didn't get to. But anyway... Sleep! Bed! It calls to me! Must... not... refuse.... ZZzzzz... Just playing.... but seriously. I'm done for tonight. Write about random stuff later.
I hate Monday classes... I wish they would all just die...
No comments:
Post a Comment