It can't possibly be snowing again, can it?
I could be wrong, but that looks like it's snowed a bunch already... AND IT'S STILL COMING DOWN! (Yes... caps for emphasis)
So yes, you see that little red circle over the vehicles? Well, that's my car.... AND I DROVE IT YESTERDAY! Just goes to show how much it's snowed.... MY CAR IS BURIED!
(calming down)
And the other red circle with arrows? Oh yes, thanks for asking, that's the snow on the lens of my camera. Makes a nice cloud, don't you think?
So... this is part 3 in the blizzard that ran across the country... There is about 4 inches of the rest of it melted down under this new layer of snow. Yay... more ice. I want the 50 degree weather they are promising... I looked at the radar two days ago and wondered, 'Where the heck is this thing supposed to be coming from?'
Some said Canada, I had assumed Oklahoma since that's who sent us the rest of the snow... with their love. But nope, checked the radar yesterday morning and KABAM! There it was, the massive blue blob that is hovering over us right now. It was actually hanging around yesterday too, but decided to hold it's upchucking for today, so that we could have all day to enjoy walking in it to our classes. I did have one canceled, so that makes me kind of happy, but I feel sorry for anyone out in this. I still have work, so that's a bummer, but it will be over soon, and then, I can bake my friendship bread!
Amish Friendship Bread
From: Amanda (my seestor)
So I got a wonderful bag of bread starter, thinking, 'this will be cool. Fresh baked bread dessert stuff every week or so.'
Now we're on bake number 4... I'm almost sick of the stuff. I'm going to go home and people are going to see that it made me fat. lol
My roommate loves it, but doesn't want it in the room. Plus, in its unbacked stage, it's kinda creepy when you wake up and find it on the floor. I think the yeast is trying to get me while I'm sleeping. Well, THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE TO TRY HARDER! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Sorry....
Not too much sleep and no breakfast really gets to me. The bread is good for breakfast too. I'll be baking it this afternoon and hope I have enough stuff to do it. I might suffer through one more time before either trying to find it a home or just throwing it away. I'm sure I can find another starter if I needed... or just that 'secret' recipe they talk about to make it...
Anyway, I should try and find something productive to do... like maybe go into work early so I can have an early lunch... that sounds like a good idea... Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment