Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What's in the name?

Want to know more about the title?

Yes, there is ice here where I'm located, but there won't always be... You ask 'Then why name your blog after something that isn't around all the time?'

Well, I'll tell you. Ice is around all the time, it may not be just the cooler thing-a-ma-jig in your drink. There are certain obstacles that act like ice. You can trip up on your words in a conversation or run into some slick topics. I don't know. To me, there's ice everywhere... My brain doesn't work right all the time. :D



So anyway, my day was long... and I was tired... but no one wants to hear about that right? Right...

But I'll tell you anyway. So I went to bed late... working on this blog, of course. Got up early for work... never really studied for the test I had, but didn't feel like I did too bad. Wanted a nap close to lunch but pulled through. Still feel that way though... oh well. And in my last class, my teacher decided to answer some stupid boys' questions about her thesis paper. She sat there and talked with just them for about 20 minutes... talk about distracted. Didn't get much out of that class.... Then I went to work for the rest of the afternoon. Now I am here, writing to you.

So anyway... more snow on the way, huzzah. I want to be able to make it home this weekend. Valentine's day, yes... boyfriend's birthday, yes.... Anyway....yes. I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Snow is evil, then. =( I don't know how far you'll be going at this rate...

    ReplyDelete