Saturday, March 5, 2011

Long day coming to an end? Nah....

Soooo.... pulling an all nighter with some friends in my dorm. We had a lot of fun so far... ran up and down the halls after curfew... played dress up at the free box. One day I may upload some of the pictures I took. So much fun.

With a movie, and a crap ton of sugar, I think we might last most the night. Some are starting to wear down... The main thought-person that came up with this idea has to be at work at 5:45 this morning, so we thought it best just to stay up with her. Our movie ended at about 1, so she wouldn't have gotten much sleep. Best to just stay up. It's been a while since I've stayed up this late... kinda fun.

Starting to go into a daze. You know that feeling of being disconnected from things, that's what I'm feeling right now. The things in my peripheral vision is slowly starting to blur together... is this what drugs feel like? Haven't really had much sugar, but two cups of coffee might have done it. lol.

And with our window open and it being less than 40 degrees outside, a cold breeze is blowing on me right now. Making me kinda cold, but feels really good. Our room has been super hot lately.

So.... my day... it went pretty good after taking a test that took an hour and 15 minutes (overlapping my second class of the day.) My last class went fairly quick, letting me be done at ten this morning. After going to my room and vegging for a while (watching youtube videos that I must discuss later) got my shower and went to lunch.

I am now cleared for class registration for next semester. A rather easy process. I came back to my room and had to run to the bank and get a new pair of flip flops since the plastic ones I have make my feet break out. I found that Walgreens sells cloth flip flops, unlike walmart that no longer carries them. (stupid store)

So after getting my new summer wear and driving, figured out that my passenger window wasn't going to be working for me any longer. A gear had been stripped and left the window stranded down in the door. This happened to my driver window about a year ago... stupid window motors. So back at school, after conferring with my parental units, I ductaped two pairs of pliers and hired the help of some of my friends to assist in pulling the window back out so I could tape it up. Well, while I was occupied taping pliers, I heard the worst sound any one could. I heard my window shatter.

I've never seen a shattered car window before, so that part was neat. But the fact that I have to pay to replace it sucks. It will be well over 200 dollars and I barely have that in my savings and broke in my other accounts. So now I have two trash bags taped over my window, protecting the interior of my car from the rains that decided to fall this evening. Makes it kinda hard to see what's coming, but I'll figure something out. It might be two weeks before it gets fixed and replaced, so I might need to invest in some clear plastic to make things legal.

After that horrible incident, my day became considerably better. Got to hang out with my favorite people and go to our college's presentation of Kiss Me, Kate. It was really good. Found out that the theater crew had been working on the final sets last night. Several incidents happened during the musical, but nothing that ruined the experience. I rather liked it. There was comedy and a lot of playing with words.

Yes, so here I sit at 4 in the morning, internetting with friends! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment